Meetings & incentivs
MICE Specialist in Mongolia
Mongolia is a country of steppe nomads that has long been a natural phenomenon due to the welcoming nature of Mongolians, who have an uncanny ability to enhance and improve on what nature has given them. Recently, Mongolia has become one of the emerging destinations in East Asia and one of the best and authentic places for MICE due to foreign investments in the economy.
If you are looking for an experienced and reliable business travel partner in Mongolia, Juulchin World Tours Corporation has all you need to organize successful MICE trips!
Juulchin World Tours Corporation specializes in planning and organizing incentive trips and prides itself to be regarded as a leading company in this field, for over 10 years now.
Juulchin World Tours Corporation can take care of the arrangements of your next event including meeting, conference, exhibition, seminar facilities, sporting events or product launches, as well as all land operations.
We have the most trustful and caring network of camps, hotels, restaurants and vehicle fleet. Please be assured that our customers are well taken care of while travelling in our beautiful Mongolia.
We offer cultural, adventure, incentive, corporate and business tours. All of our tours are thoughtfully created to give the travelers the best experience in the land of nomads.
Why Incentive and MICE with us?
Since the establishment in 2002, Juulchin World Tours Corporation is the professional company of Mongolia that specializes in MICE business including group incentive. As a professional destination management company, continuously being the top and best tour operator in Mongolia for years, we are committed to ensure the success of your programs. According to organizer’s budget, desired destination, group size & purposes of the trip, we offer several appropriate itineraries featuring different destinations for the organizer’s selections. We at Juulchin World Tours also provide professional consultation; assist in detailed planning and coordination of the entire arrangements and logistics. Our operation staff ensure, that all details are carefully executed in strict accordance with the proposed itinerary
We have an experience working with large corporations that let us be able to advise instantly helpful information to our clients, know how to understand their needs; manage, avoid, and make backup solutions for such a complex occurrence to assure the smooth flow of the program.
We have result focused staffs who have worked in this field for years to react quickly to each request of our clients with high standard of efficiency and effectiveness.
With our experience, knowledge and creativity we tailor all according to our clients’ needs. We customize programs that combine unique activities, memorable incentive tours, launch parties, shows and special entertainments, team building activities in the well-selected hotels, extraordinary restaurants and unusual venues that reflect local nomadic culture and hospitality.
OUR SPECIAL SERVICES:
- Welcome banner
- VIP pick-up inside the terminal.
- Welcome girls with flowers at the airport.
- Luggage arrangement.
- Dedicated check-in counter.
- Welcome drink, fruit, and flowers upon arrival
- Free city map with useful information.
- Welcome reception with traditional folklore concert
- Introduction board at the foyer to inform daily program
- Cars and tourist guides always available at the hotel
• Tailor-made tours
• Destination management
• Meeting/Conference Venue Selections
• Air/Charter Flight Reservations
• Visa arrangements
• VIP servicing
• Hotel booking
• Tours, sightseeing
• Spouse and companion programs
• Special events
• Pre and post tours
• Specially designed itinerary with company logo
- Theme parties, gala dinners
- Entertainment shows and activities such as traditional music shows, Mongol costume fashion shows
- Incentive tours
- Special gifts for guests
Juulchin World Tours has hosted the following major conferences, championship tournaments and incentive tours:
- Official Ticket Sales Agency for London Olympic Games 2012, organized fan tour for 200 travelers to London, 2012
- Remodeled and renovated Guru Eco Camp which has brand new mission to introduce organic and dairy products and nomadic way of life to our guests, 2012
- Successfully organized 12 charter flights with Mongolian Airlines to Hainan, Singapore, Cheju, Dubai and Bangkok, 1200 travelers, 2012
- International Postal Association Conference, 300 guests, 2011
- 8 charter flights from Hong Kong with 650 guests, 2010
- 10th International Conference of Mongol Studies, 250 international/100 domestic guests, 2010
- Organized incentive tours to Hainan, Beijing, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Emirates, Italy, France, Germany, Japan, 1000 travelers, 2010
- Louis Vuitton Ulaanbaatar branch launching event, 50 guests, 2009
- Solar eclipse incentive tours with 250 guests in Khovd province. Erected mobile ger camp with 50 gers, restaurants with 100 seats, 2008
- Mongol Basho Sumo Tournament, 50 sumo wrestlers, 50 journalists from Japan, 2008
- Northeast Asian Climate Change: Youth Symposium, 100 guest, 2008
- International Conference on Pastureland Management, 140 guests from 10 countries, 2008
- Beijing Olympic fan tours with 1200 guests, 2008
- 5th International Forum for Northeast Asian Tourism, 2008
- 6 charter flights from Japan, 150 guests, 2006, 2007
- Railway incentive tours with disabled guests from Italy, 200 guests, 2007
- 26th World Congress of Poets with 300 guests, 2006
- International Conference of Mongol Studies with 300 guests, 2006
- Judo Championship of Asia with 150 guest, 2006
- World Melody International Festival, 2006
- 8 charter flights from South Korea, 120 guests, 2006
- Incentive jeep tours with 250 guests from France, 2005
- French children’s incentive tour with 120 guest, 2005
- Mongolian National Costume International Festival, annually
- Trans Siberian Railway incentive tours with 250 guests, annually