Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We will evaluate and prevent potential risks that may affect the health and safety of our travelers, employees and other stakeholders, and are committed to continuous improvement as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible tourism, health and safety is our top priority
- We will adapt and implement health and safety standards to fully meet the requirements of our partner tour operators and agents
- Will cooperate with our suppliers to meet international standards on health and safety
- Will earn a reputation of safe, reliable and responsible tour operator by implementing a quality and safety management system regulated by internal procedures and related laws.
- Will train all fulltime and part-time employees in Occupational health and safety
- All related parties understand that the travelers’ health and safety is everybody’s concern and are encouraged to report any possible risks in timely manner
- Will develop tour products based on risk assessment completed on every aspect of tour
We will strive to be the top choice of our customers by providing high quality services with efficient travel solutions meeting their evolving needs and interests.